Fanny Van De Poel, CCHT
I was born in Switzerland and discovered my passion for healing at an early age. But becoming a physician, a nurse or a psychotherapist wasn't enough. Intuitively I knew that there was more, that the true source for healing comes from a much deeper place within.
My journey in the world of healing arts began as a social worker, but I quickly realized that the available tools were not able to release my clients from the limiting beliefs and mental patterns that were preventing them from moving forward in life.
My awakening occurred, when, in search of new more efficient tools, I stumbled into the fascinating world of Hypnosis and NLP, modalities that are focused on “How to get better” rather than “why am I feeling bad”. Since then, I never stopped learning innovative and creative ways to help my clients uncover their full potentials and start feeling fully alive again!
I have trained in many hypnotic techniques (Ericksonian, Classical, Integrative and Alchemical hypnosis) with some of the best and most innovative teachers in the field, including Teresa Robles, Randal Churchill, David Quigley and Melissa Tiers. I also integrate Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP), Reiki and energy healing into my work. I am currently training in Advanced Medical Hypnotherapy with Eva Clarks, a pioneer in the field of mind-body hypnosis applied to chronic pain and diseases.
I spent many years living in Mexico. My multicultural experience of life allows me to have a deep understanding of what it means in practical terms to change country or culture, and the important adaptation it requires. In Mexico, I taught hypnosis and managed hypnotherapy workshops focused on empowerment, resilience, and self-esteem for victims of domestic violence. I received my masters degree with honors for this work. I especially love working on enhancing resilience and empowering women to become their best selves.
"We now know that what the brain perceives through the imagination is more powerful than what it perceives through the real world"
Dr. Teresa Robles, PhD.
CLICK FOR A LIST OF MY TRAINING CREDENTIALS
- Unitary Reiki, Cyrille Odon, France, 2002
- Aromatherapy, Lydia Bosson, Switzerland, 2004
- Anatomy, physiology, pathology, Switzerland, 2006
- Interactional Coaching, Thierry Kalfass, Switzerland, 2009
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), Mexico, 2010
- Ericksonian Hypnosis and psychotherapy, Teresa Robles, Mexico, 2011-2013
- Classical Hypnosis, Randal Churchill, USA, 2015
- Mindfulness and Psychotherapy, Paul Fulton, USA, 2015
- Alchemical Hypnosis: Emotional Clearing, Somatic Healing, and Advanced past-life regression
David Quigley, USA, 2016
- Coaching the Unconscious Mind, Melissa Tiers, USA, 2017
- EFT, basic principles, Dawson Church, USA, 2020
- Psychotraumatology, Switzerland, 2020
- Energy psychology and advanced EFT techniques, with a specialty in trauma and anxiety,
Dawson Church, USA, 2021
- Advanced Medical Hypnotherapy, Eva Clarks, USA, 2021
Fanny is a member of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners and the International Society of Hypnosis